Due to new restrictions and recommendations from the RI Department of Health, the following guidelines will be in place when visiting the library.Please keep these details in mind when planning your visit.
- Limit of 20 people in the building.
- No downstairs access - staff are happy to retrieve materials for you.
- Computer use and browsing time limited to 30 minutes - please no sitting to read on the floor.
- As always, please wear a mask while you are in the library and do not visit the library if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Please maintain at least 3 feet between you ad others while in the library.
We hope that by putting these restrictions in place we will be able to stay open and continue to the serve the community safely. Thank you.