Upgrade to the Libby app for ebooks and audiobooks on your mobile device.
- The Overdrive app will be discontinued on May 1st and Libby will be your primary source for digital materials.
- Libby is a newer and improved reading app with added features made by the same people that created OverDrive.
- Any loans or holds you have in OverDrive will transfer to Libby automatically when you sign in with your library card.
- You will still be able to use the OverDrive website even after the app has been discontinued. Users who already have OverDrive installed on their desktops can continue using it to download audiobooks and transfer them to an MP3 player. This will not change on May 1st.
- Libby will not support the transfer of audio files to an MP3 player.
- Click here to learn more about the switch and read FAQs.